In just one week we kick-off ‘Tour Tuesdays’ as part of Summertime at CSU. Th tour series is the opportunity to go behind the scenes and highlights various areas of campus in unique ways. Tours Tuesdays are free but registration is required.
The tour of the music, theatre, and dance spaces at the University Center for the Arts is 45 minutes in length. Please plan on saving at least and additional 15 minutes to see the Gregory Allicar Museum of Art. On select dates, you can register for an exclusive museum tour in conjunction with the music, theatre, and dance tour
Tours take place on Tuesdays from June 14 – August 16. Visit the links below for information on some of the featured tours, including descriptions, dates, times and how to register:
- Backstage: University Center for the Arts
- Into the Vault: Gregory Allicar Museum
- General Campus Tour
- Behind the Cure: James L. Voss Veterinary Teaching Hospital
- From Game Day to Student Success: Canvas Stadium
- Mystery of CSU History Tour
- Pinpointing Disease & Protecting Health: CSU’s Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory
- Sustainability in Plain Sight
- Going Green: CSU Solar Panel Field (Foothills Campus)
- Powerhouse Energy Campus
Thank you to the campus partners who are hosting tours. We look forward to visiting with more than 1,000 folks this summer!